Oh my goodness! I had no idea the list was that old, but on thinking back where I was when I joined and that my young children I had now are parents, it makes sense. Happy 25th, Arachneans!
Heather (who used to live in Sooke, BC and now lives in Abbotsford, BC) On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 at 11:17, Angel <[email protected]> wrote: > I joined very early the first year! Canât believe so much time has past! > Will be a good day to work on my bolster. > > Cearbhael > > Sent from my iPhone > > > oesn't time go fast when you're making lace?! Happy Anniversary (from > one who's been an Arachne from about 3 months after it started). > > > > Happy Easter (or whatever else you may be celebrating this weekend) to > everyone, too. > > > > Jane Partridge > > > > > > - > To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: > unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to > [email protected]. Photo site: > http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ > - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
