Apparently both Pierre and Dagmar achieved writing an email to arachne!
Yes, it's as simple as writing an email to [email protected]

However as you have noted, we are limited to text (not even French
accents on Pierre's surname come through) and cannot post photos / pdfs
etc.

I have no idea how the transition to another platform would work, so
cannot comment on that.  However I think the list has lost a lot of
vibrancy over recent years as many members now show patterns,
work-in-progress etc on Facebook instead of on Arachne. It would
certainly be wonderful to be able to include photos etc in one's
messages

Sue

[email protected]

------ Original Message ------
From: "Dagmar Beckel Machyckova" <[email protected]>
To: "Pierre Fouché" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: 4/2/2020 9:38:39 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Our mail list software

>Pierre, I do agree with you. I wouldn’t know how to start a post.
>How could the transition work?
>Is it a lot of work to move the archives?
>Dagmar Beckel
>
>>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to