I don't have access to the code but do you know how to have the annotations overlay on the columns like he did?
On Monday, April 14, 2014 1:29:00 PM UTC-4, Andrew Gallant wrote: > > What code did your colleagues use? What code are you using? > > On Monday, April 14, 2014 12:39:22 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote: >> >> Hi everybody, >> >> My colleagues that I used to work with was able to have its annotations >> overlay the columns. I tried to do it, but it didn't work. >> >> Here is what my colleague was able to do: >> http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=516b0f0 >> And here is what I get when I try to get that result: >> http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=1095865 >> >> Thanks in advance. >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Visualization API" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
