I really have a very simple idea, which I myself will do: contact EVERY arabic site related to linux and ask them about offering us the possibility to post an announcement, make some pub with a banner or a thread in their forum to ask ppl directly to help us. Believe me I don't know how good this is OR if it was done before. But as a very simple thing everyone can do this and so it can be done by the core members. And as said this was MY intention to recruit new ppl as well so that you don't think I am asking for things I'll not do...
so what do you think? Second would be bounty hunting, offer some money on very crucial projects, here as core you know better then me what is crucial and what's not. And how much to offer and if some ppl want to like the Saudi ppl who wanted to make some ppl work under money... I was never against them HELPING us. Having one thing done is better then nothing even if the #member# leaves. Or also in regard to money if a site doesn't want to show a banner we say to them ok here is some money and show our banner... Well a third idea came to my mind but I forgot it :/ I'll tell you when I remember it. But as a forth and maybe very "exotic" idea, we need smart concepts for eg: Ossama is an informatic teacher he can for eg. intreduce his students to linux and then ask them to work on one of our projects to get better marks or bonus marks this is good for them to get a higher education horizon and good for us as they will do something and maybe stay with us... But this is very exotic as said this is not part of the two I mentioned above. yours Arafat _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

