> On Jan 15, 2024, at 9:17, Martin Quinson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> thanks you guys for taking care of these things. I must say that "traductaire"
> sounds a bit weird in French, doesn't it?

When you're used to it, it doesn't :) Je suis un traductaire libre.

> My personal way of making a text
> gender-inclusive is to alternate from one sentence to the other, or to write 
> it
> all in feminin form after a footnote explaining the fact this arbitrary 
> choice.
> In the case of po4a, I don't have any strong opinion, but I would really
> appreciate if someone finds a way to make it inclusive.

Ok. Thank you.

Jean-Baptiste, let's find ways to improve the documentation. Modify my 
proposals as you think is appropriate and let's consider ways to adapt 
the current documentation until the next version.

-- 
Jean-Christophe Helary @[email protected]
https://traductaire-libre.org
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com
https://sr.ht/~brandelune/omegat-as-a-book/

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to