Hi, it looks like a user replaced all French translation of "translator"
as "traductaire" instead of "traducteur".
I'm confused on why using this word I never heard about, it's everywhere...
I pinged the user here:
https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=0f05dda87656cb99
Martin, I assume I can replace this translation everywhere tonight
before the release or do you see any reason to keep this weird word?
Le 06/01/2024 à 11:07, Martin Quinson a écrit :
Hello friends,
I think we have a rather interesting set of changes in the git, and would like
to go for a release in a week or so. Please test the current git if you have an
opportunity, and update your translations if you have some. The current state
of the translations are the following:
Binaries:
1 language >= 95%: es (96%).
14 languages >= 90%: de (94%), eo (92%), fr (94%), hr (90%), it (94%),
ja (94%), nb (93%), nl (94%), pt (94%), pt_BR (94%),
sr_Cyrl (94%), uk (94%), zh_Hans (90%), zh_Hant (90%).
2 languages >= 80%: hu (88%), ru (89%).
1 language >= 70%: id (74%).
8 languages >= 50%: cs (56%), da (62%), et (65%), eu (54%), pl (60%),
sl (54%), sv (69%), vi (65%).
1 language >= 33%: ca (43%).
6 starting languages: ace (2%), af (7%), ar (13%), ka (16%), kn (7%),
ko (18%).
Documentation:
8 languages >= 95%: de (96%), es (97%), fr (96%), it (96%), ja (96%),
nl (96%), sr_Cyrl (96%), uk (96%).
4 languages >= 90%: pt (91%), pt_BR (91%), zh_Hans (90%), zh_Hant (90%).
2 languages >= 50%: pl (65%), ru (62%).
1 language >= 33%: ca (42%).
4 starting languages: eo (2%), hr (0%), hu (0%), nb (4%).
The changelog is here: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/blob/master/NEWS
There is a possibility that we need another release shortly after this one, in
case some bugs are reported against all those changes, but maybe not. Will see.
Thanks for your help, and have a good one.
Mt
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]