Hi.

I believe there is a conflict between the test suite for the package
and the test suite of python itself, due to the way the tests are
started. See this for a very similar issue:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1146465

I managed to solve this problem by applying the patch below.

But then other python incompatibilities arise. For example, "assert_" is
deprecated and we need to use "assertTrue" instead.

And yet there are more problems which I still don't know how to fix.

Thanks.

--- a/runtests
+++ b/runtests
@@ -8,13 +8,13 @@ case "$1" in
        --cov)
                echo "Run with code coverage..."
                shift
-               nose2-3 test --with-coverage --cover-package axi --cover-html 
--cover-html-dir=test-coverage "$@"
+               nose2-3 -s test --with-coverage --cover-package axi 
--cover-html --cover-html-dir=test-coverage "$@"
                echo "Coverage information found at 
file://`pwd`/test/test-coverage"
                ;;
        --clean)
                rm -rf test/test-coverage test/.coverage testdb
                ;;
        *)
-               python3 -m nose2 test "$@"
+               python3 -m nose2 -s test "$@"
                ;;
 esac

Reply via email to