Thanks, I’ll try it. Pat

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 19, 2019, at 16:29, Peter Kincaid via CoTyroneList 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I vaguely recall that an Donagheady Parish researcher was trying to track 
> down the Ogilby Estate records and had some luck - my fading memory thinks 
> there were in London or somewhere in England.  I believe her name was Teena 
> and her last email address was [email protected].
> 
> Peter
> 
> 
>> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:56 AM Pat O'Fallon via CoTyroneList 
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Lew, Elwyn and Peter, Thanks so much for the sites. I’ve been to most of 
>> these with no luck. Do y’all know if any records survived from the Olgilbys 
>> house other than the validation?  Thanks again, Pat
>> 
>> Sent from my iPad
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> CoTyroneList Mailing List
>> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
>> Change Your Preferences: 
>> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
>> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to