Ok. That’s what I was thinking of. Thanks. I’ll be in Ireland in Derry the 22 
of September and Belfast the 23 of September. I hope to have time to drive down 
to Liscloon area and get to the PRONI office but it’ll be tight. Any suggestion 
for the PRONI office to look threw? Or are there any Taggart’s/McKeevers still 
around Liscloon I might talk to? Thanks again for all the information. Pat

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 19, 2019, at 10:43, elwyn soutter via CoTyroneList 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> There are some Ogilby papers in PRONI, mainly under the holding D1550.
> There are some leases but I don’t see anything that looks like rental
> books if that is what you had in mind. And even if they did have them,
> there’s not going to be a lot of detail on a labourer’s cottage.
> 
> Elwyn
> 
> On 19/08/2019, Pat O'Fallon via CoTyroneList
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Lew, Elwyn and Peter, Thanks so much for the sites. I’ve been to most of
>> these with no luck. Do y’all know if any records survived from the Olgilbys
>> house other than the validation?  Thanks again, Pat
>> 
>> Sent from my iPad
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> CoTyroneList Mailing List
>> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
>> Change Your Preferences:
>> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
>> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY


_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to