201811510411lw commented on PR #12366:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12366#issuecomment-5882749850

   @DanielLeens Thanks for the detailed review and suggestions.
   
   I agree that the performance optimization, unknown-table handling, and 
additional container E2E coverage are worth following up on. Given my current 
bandwidth, I would prefer to address these non-blocking improvements in 
follow-up PRs and keep this PR focused on the routing correctness fix.
   
   Regarding Issue 4, `SinkDataPartitioner.java` currently uses the fully 
qualified name `java.util.Optional`, so the import is not required for 
compilation. Using an import would still be a reasonable style cleanup.
   
   The branch has been synced with Apache `dev`, including #12449. CI for the 
current head `709750af9` passed on the second attempt ([CI 
run](https://github.com/201811510411lw/seatunnel/actions/runs/36367411220)), 
and the `Build` check is green. I have also updated the PR description 
accordingly.
   
   Would you be comfortable proceeding with this PR and leaving the 
non-blocking improvements for follow-up work?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to