201811510411lw commented on PR #12366:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12366#issuecomment-5807884475

   I investigated the failing `engine-v2-it` tests from [this CI 
run](https://github.com/201811510411lw/seatunnel/actions/runs/35552562760):
   
   - `CheckpointCoordinatorFailoverIT`: The fault-injection timing race is 
addressed by #12449. On a local diagnostic branch combining #12366 and #12449, 
the previously failing method passed on Java 8.
   - `SplitClusterFaultToleranceIT`: I reproduced the same `expected CANCELED 
but was FAILED` result locally. This is the known worker-loss cancellation 
issue tracked in #12353, with a fix proposed in #12311.
   - `BackpressureSlowSinkIT`: The focused method passed locally once on Java 8 
and once on Java 11 with the combined changes. This does not establish that the 
intermittent CI timeout is resolved; related upstream work is tracked in #12313 
and #12316.
   
   These are focused local results, not a full CI pass for #12366. I will sync 
this PR with `dev` after the relevant fixes land and check the resulting CI run.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to