DanielLeens commented on PR #12366:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12366#issuecomment-5812726437

   Thanks for the detailed CI investigation. I independently pulled the 
`engine-v2-it (8, ubuntu-latest)` job logs from the same fork run and can 
confirm your read: the only failures are 
`CheckpointCoordinatorFailoverIT.testStreamJobFailsAfterCheckpointTriggerDispatchFailure`,
 
`SplitClusterFaultToleranceIT.testStreamJobCancelResolvesWhenWorkerCrashesBeforeCancelAck`,
 and 
`BackpressureSlowSinkIT.testCheckpointsKeepCompletingUnderSustainedBackpressure`.
 None of them touch Paimon, `MultiTableSink`, or the Flink sink pipeline this 
PR changes, and the CANCELED-vs-FAILED and checkpoint-lock-starvation classes 
of failure you cited are tracked separately (#12353/#12311 and #12313/#12316). 
So I agree this job's failure isn't caused by this PR's diff, and syncing with 
`dev` after those fixes land (rather than changing anything here) is the right 
next step.
   
   I've gone ahead and completed a full re-review of the current head 
(`e4418d06`) below.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to