Hi!

9 okt 2013 kl. 19:57 skrev N B <[email protected]>:

> Hi all, I am trying to set up my desktop to use the brlapi java bindings (I 
> am using Ubuntu 13.4). I have my java project all set up, but it 
> cannot find any braille devices when I have my BrailleNote Apex plugged 
> into the usb port.  I have tried setting the driver to bn(BrailleNote), 
> ba (brlAPI) and hw(Humanware) and that didn't help anything. 
> 
> I tried getting the BrailleNote to connect using Orca as well, but it doesn't 
> seem to connect either.
> 
> I am thinking there is some setting that I am missing, but I am not sure 
> what? Thanks for any help._______________________________________________
Do you have braille at the console?
If not you may try to use the ./configure --with-init-path.
There's a good explanation on this att the brltty homepage.
You might also check if you have a brlapi.key.
/A
> This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
> To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
> For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to