[quoted lines by N B on 2013/10/09 at 11:50 -0700]

>I am relatively certain that I was able to run nvda with both.

NVDA has some of its own drivers. Do you know if you were using one of those, 
or if you were using BrlAPI via NVDA?

>I also was able to connect to it using the brlapi in c++ .

If so, that'd have to be using brltty for sure.

Are you able to capture a debug log for us to look at? You can do so by 
specifying these two additional options:

   -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts  (note that this -l is lowercase)
   -L/path/to/logfile      (note that this -L is uppercase)

When you have the log, attach it to a message to this list.

-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
EMail: [email protected] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to