I am relatively certain that I was able to run nvda with both.

I also was able to connect to it using the brlapi in c++ .




On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:25 PM, Dave Mielke <[email protected]> wrote:
 
[quoted lines by N B on 2013/10/09 at 11:22 -0700]

>It is using KeySoft 9.2.2 (build 1075) and I know that it works on windows 7 ( 
>I used it on windows just last week)

Did you use it on Windows 7 with brltty or with HumanWare's driver? I'm sure 
HumanWare's Windows driver has supported the new protocol for some time since 
they're the manufacturer. :-)


-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
EMail: [email protected] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to