On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Mike Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
> I do object to John Curran writing a policy proposal to be submitted to the
> community under another person’s name.
>
> It just seems wrong to me but I could be alone in that thought.

Hi Mike,

I'm of two minds about it myself. On the one hand, ARIN employees
aren't supposed to be pushing their own policy. Too much risk of the
organization folding in on itself to the exclusion of outside input.
On the other hand, we've written a lot of crap policy for lack of a
professional to help us convert our ideas into well crafted policy
language. Maybe asking for help is how we get policy that does what we
meant it to do.

Regards,
Bill Herrin



-- 
William Herrin ................ [email protected]  [email protected]
Owner, Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>
_______________________________________________
PPML
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

Reply via email to