On 06/02/2019 11:23, Martin Huněk wrote:

>> ...
>> c) It is not tenable for the RIPE NCC to require the first LIR on the
>> waiting list to wait for more address space than a minimal usfeful block
>> to accumulate.
> 
> Here it starts. I would say get such a LIR what you have got (to /22 of 
> course). Even by means of multiple /24s. But not blocks smaller than /24, as 
> it would be useless. 

That is exactly what I wrote.

> Maybe let them decide if they would like to wait for 
> whole /22 where there would be less then 4x /24 (in that one case).

That is where the implementation would become very complicated since it
needs to be perceived as 'fair'. I see no good reason for this complication.


> ... Keep /22 possibility so the 
> complete runout of IPv4 won't be postponed.

See above. I do not see the point about 'complete runout'. We *have* run
out already. This is about the very very tail end.

Daniel

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to