----- Original Message -----
From: Marc Aurele La France <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:41:30 -0700 (MST)
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [XFree86] Hardware mouse cursor visual glitches

> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> 
> > > Yes.  This a known issue.  I've started looking into this, but
> > > have so far been unable to duplicate the problem.  I'll keep
> > > trying.  With any luck, this'll be fixed in 4.3.
> 
> > OK, Marc... Please, don't hesitate to contact with me for anything
> > you need: patching, latest CVS, testing scenarios, hardware
> > description... Whatever! :-)
> 
> You can go for "b)", after cvsup has had a chance to catch up with
> what I've just committed to fix this.
> 
> The problem was that the switching back-and-forth between the new
> "cutesy" cursors and the standard ones tickles a hardware bug in
> Mach64, Rage 128 and Radeon variants.

Those are good notices :-)

Do you know what CVS/snapshot version will integrate your fix?
I'm currently using the XFree86 packages from RedHat Rawhide,
to be exact, those from 2003-02-11... I can't wait for the fixes :-)

Thanks!

   Felipe
-- 
______________________________________________
http://www.linuxmail.org/
Now with e-mail forwarding for only US$5.95/yr

Powered by Outblaze
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to