Hi David, There is one not-localizable string, which cannot be found in .po file, but it should be localizable. It is the string "Welcome to xfburn!", it comes from the file xfburn-welcome-tab.c. Please see more details in this picture: http://www.volny.cz/sisman/xfburn_l10n_bug.png
Cheers, Michal On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 22:26, David Mohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi everyone, > following Og's advice I am giving notice that we are going to make a > small bugfix release of xfburn. The fix is very small, and already > done, but I want to use the opportunity to give anyone interested in > translating xfburn a day or two to update the po files. If you are > working on a translation, please shoot me a short notice so that I can > estimate how long I should wait before a new release. > > Thanks! > > ~David > > P.S. I try to keep the German translation up-to-date, but I since I > never use any Linux programs in German, I would not mind someone > having a second look over it and correcting my likely bad sounding > translations ;-) > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n >
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
