On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 23:51, David Gerard <[email protected]> wrote:
> 2009/3/25 Sean Whitton <[email protected]>:
>
>> That is however off-topic. It would be fantastic to teach people to
>> use Wikipedia properly at a young age. Then we wouldn't have so much
>> misunderstanding when it comes to using it for coursework later on, at
>> GCSE level. So this sounds good.
>
>
> I look forward to twenty thousand word featured articles on minor
> characters from "Charlie & Lola." I'm sure there's a tremendous amount
> the kids can write about Sizzles the dog or Lotte's fur coat.

I'm not talking about editing, as already pointed out - I'm referring
to using Wikipedia properly for research. Amusing illustration though
:)

-- 
Sean Whitton / <[email protected]>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x25F4EAB7

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to