2009/3/25 Paul Williams <[email protected]>:
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> It looks like there may be a little more demand for my proposal for
>> WMUK to go into schools...
>
>
> Seconded! As an employee in the education sector - I know that Wiki* can and
> will be a very valuable tool when used correctly in a school environment. I
> am willing to be as much of a driving force behind this proposal as I can
> be!

Fantastic - go write about it here:

http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Projects/Proposals#Schools_project

I said I would write something about it, and haven't gotten around to
it yet. I will get around to it eventually, but someone else
interested in helping out would be great!

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to