Well, you may want to wait for a more official decision >>If the deadline is Monday and no one is working on it then I think it won't >>happen. It isn't a shoe-in for WMUK either, if it was a good fit I'd fill in >>the forms and forge your signatures (sorry, I mean post it to you to sign). I >>have only had one good read through of the form and will probably find time >>over the weekend. I would imagine there will be a short list and then more >>questions, that's how it works. At that stage if we have got anywhere and >>depending what we put in some more talk is in order.
Andrew On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]> wrote: > 2009/2/17 Andrew Cates <[email protected]>: >> Fair enough. Not sure if this will still exist in future years. I will >> stick something in for the charity then with a clean conscience that I >> am not competing with Wikimedia UK. > > Well, you may want to wait for a more official decision - I have no > real say in whether we go for it or not, I'm not on the board. > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected] > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK > http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
