I will introduce you to amec when I stop being stuck in hotels. Association of media evaluation companies.
I may even sound out a couple of clients I am very close to I cannot do it after one day in the wikkipedian fold. I am in london later this week anyone available? Maybe can bring russia on board. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Sent: Mon Feb 16 20:18:52 2009 Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania Budget committee 2009/2/16 joseph seddon <[email protected]>: > We are allowed to contract multinational companies. There is a possibility of > sponsorship from american company anyway. I don't think that its wrong cause > at the end of the day, we can pass on sponsors in the event we don't win. Iv > been doing exactly what your suggesting. I know we're allowed, but it's a waste of everyone's time (including that of the people we contact - we should try and avoid wasting the time of potential sponsors!) if the WMF are going to do it (and it's far better if they do since they can arrange ongoing deals, we can only arrange it for one year). _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
