Thomas Dalton wrote: > 2009/2/16 joseph seddon <[email protected]>: >> With the bid page coming along nicely, I want to get work started on the >> budget. This is something that needs to be broken down between several >> people. Because of this I wish to form an informal body to work on this. >> Little or no experience is needed and all requirements will be provided and >> for the time being it can be mostly done through the internet. Can those >> interested please reply here or email me within the next few days? > > Until the WMF gives us some information there, there isn't much we can > do. There was talk of them organising global sponsorship and us just > handling local (which makes a lot of sense, I don't know why it hasn't > always been done that way). We need to know how much they intend to be > spent on looking after VIPs and whether we need to budget for that or > leave it for them. We need to know how many people they want to be > able to sponsor travel/accommodation for and whether we need to budget > for that. We need to know how fancy they want the VIP party (and the > unimportant people party) to be and whether we need to budget for > that. Etc. Etc. Etc. Once we have that information, I'd be happy help.
I think the Event is likely, in part, to be awarded on the basis of the initiative shown by the bid-team. Not so much waiting for leadership as chasing up the information and getting as much done as possible. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
