Hello,
this is about different things. One is an opinion about Earth Day, one is
an opinion about the organization behind a specific event, and one is an
opinion about whether the WMF should link to this specific event.
For example, I am not against protecting the climate. I might have some
criticism about certain aspects of "Fridays for Future". I would be
definitely against my "Association of Historians in Germany" linking in
such a way to "Fridays for Future".
Kind regards
Ziko





Am Fr., 24. Apr. 2020 um 22:27 Uhr schrieb Robert Fernandez <
[email protected]>:

> FFS who is against Earth Day?   Every organization and company
> probably mentions it or observes it in some way.  Get over yourselves.
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to