I gave Gnangarra a potential contact off-list. On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Jane Darnell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Arkansas is considered one of the "fly-over" states. Good luck locating a > Wikipedian somewhere around there, not to mention a Wikimedian. > > ​Jane, this is so off-base it's bordering offensive to those that live in "fly-over" states. You don't need a massive city to have Wikimedians and I have no idea where you're coming from. It took me approximately 12 seconds to find someone in [[Category:Wikipedians in Arkansas]] who is active, has been around awhile, and whose userpage indicates they are in the same city. A city that has a metro population of three-quarters of a million, at that. (If you don't have userinfo.js [0] in your global .js, I highly recommend it) 0. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:PleaseStand/userinfo.js -- ~Keegan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address is in a personal capacity. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
