On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Risker <[email protected]> wrote: > > Thanks very much for keeping us up to date, Keegan. When I look at > the Special:UsersWhoWillBeRenamed on enwiki, I note a large number of > accounts whose registration date is listed as today, even though I realise > that's not possible. It might be helpful to include an explanation of that > apparent anomaly in the announcement and/or the schema. (I'm assuming it > has something to do with the accounts being very old, but it sure looks > weird.) > > Risker/Anne
Hey Risker, Those accounts are ones older than our registration tables. The date listed in that special page will be changed once we agree on the format: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T91839 This should be fixed before any major explanation or reworded is needed, I didn't want to let that hold this up even more :) -- Keegan Peterzell Community Liaison, Product Wikimedia Foundation _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
