hi,


On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Romaine Wiki <[email protected]>
 wrote:

> The reason why I wrote is not to blame anyone, but to promote thinking of
> other ways to communicate to the local communities.



I'm skeptical, if a general banner is the best idea, too. Since quite
likely only the more active WIkipedia users will comment on the FDC
process, going to the Village Pump on local projects would be probably
equally effective. However, I don't think we have a good system of
distributing information (as well as of e.g. hearing back from communities;
one could imagine e.g. that some local discussions of wider importance
should be referred to the wider community, etc).

best,

dj "pundit"


-- 

__________________________
dr hab. Dariusz Jemielniak
profesor zarządzania
kierownik katedry Zarządzania Międzynarodowego
i centrum badawczego CROW
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
http://www.crow.alk.edu.pl
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to