Christophe, About this "reconnaissance d'utilite publique" or "supercharity" concept; is there a link to an analysis (preferable) or even just the text of the law/provision/regulation? Even one in French only would be OK, I'm just curious to know more about how it works in practice.
-Dan Dan Rosenthal On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Fae <[email protected]> wrote: > On 29 April 2013 21:28, Christophe Henner > <[email protected]> wrote: > ... > > In face of that situation, Wikimedia France board has asked WMF to > > stop being a payment processor in 2013 > > Hi Christophe, thank you for giving this difficult decision some > suitable context, and for doing so openly and promptly. > > Could someone advise me, is there an official table on meta showing > the current list of Chapters with payment processing agreements in > place for the 2013 fund raiser? > > Independently of any hat I happen to be wearing, I am planning on > putting aside some volunteer time to examine the > "admin:fundraising:program" ratio for our organizations over the next > few months, so it makes sense to ensure this is achieved for the > current payment processors, rather than just those organizations that > are "easy" to find the figures for or come forward spontaneously. I > would support other sensible top level performance indicators should > they be identified and become available soon, FDC members may have > a view on what might work well as the "top 5" indicators. Hopefully at > least the admin ratio can be publicly shared before October this year to > help foster a pragmatic discussion on simple dashboards and governance. > > I'm hoping that the WMF can set a lead by publishing a calculation of > admin ratio for themselves. ;-) > > PS staff salaries are not all automatically 'admin', I hope we can > agree that some > program activities are entirely justifiably supported by paid staff > and contractors. > > Thanks, > Fae > -- > [email protected] http://j.mp/faewm > Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l > _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
