Robin,
I agree most of LENR is mediated by the same force "responsible" for
hydrinos but I would disagree that hydrinos are the mediating force,
In Jan Naudt's relativistic interpretation of Mill's hydrino only the hydrogen
being ejected from the corona has a near enough velocity to C to equate to
significantly fractional hydrogen [hydrino]... Or as I infer from his paper,
occurs in a stationary catalyst/nano powder which exposes a gas to Casimir
geometry for it to also become relativistic [equivalence]. In both cases it
remains just hydrogen from the perspective of a tiny local observer in the same
inertial frame as the hydrogen.... Like the dilation experienced by an object
approaching C, I am convinced that hydrogen confined inside a nickel lattice
with Casimir geometry also becomes dilated, it perceives the outside world as
having a ratio of V^2/C^2 equivalent to the ratio seen by a near luminal object
just like the hydrogen being ejected from the corona. The confined gas requires
suppression of C^2 instead of increasing V^2 to modify the dilation ratio, a
sort of negative perspective from the nominal baseline where we tend to think
of open space and lack of any spatial velocity as the "zero" point for
relativistic consideration.. I am positing that Casimir geometry suppresses C
instead of compressing V... making V^2/C^2 suddenly a dynamic value slewing
wildly with the slightest motion of gas relative to Casimir geometry but in a
negative direction lower than that zero point we normally self impose. It is
the tiny observer inside the cavity that perceives us outside the cavity as
slowing down in time in the same way we perceive the near C object as slowing
down.[or from our perspective reactions inside the cavity are accelerated by
these rapid changes in dilation factor]
Regards
Fran
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Blacklight...
In reply to Alain Sepeda's message of Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:03:10 +0100:
Hi,
IMO, Mills is not LENR. It is what he says it is. Hydrinos. However I suspect
that most of LENR is mediated by Hydrinos too.... ;)
>Hi, I hijack a little that thread to ask you all, what are your various
>opinion on their claimed technology of LENR to electricity direct
>conversion (CIHT).
>
>I don't see any other paper or lab results that are similar.
>Anomalous heat, transmutation, and radiations are quite validated , but
>device producing electricity are not yet seen...
>
>The claim of validation are quite individual reports of quick testing...
>
>what are your opinions.
>
>tnaks in advance for your informations and opinions.
[snip]
Regards,
Robin van Spaandonk
http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/project.html