He also says a 1 MW model cannot be reverse-engineered, but a individual
E-cat can. Can this be true?
Peter

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Jed Rothwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Terry Blanton <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Defkalion will sell you a 45 kW(th) plant.  We expect to see
>> their announcement this week.
>>
>
> It might be a good idea for AR to approach Defkalion rather than Rossi.
> They claim to have better reactors. I think their pricing is more
> reasonable. I cannot see much use for a 100 kW reactor that will be
> obsolete in a matter of months. A 1 MW model is even worse.
>
> I have no inside knowledge but I suppose Rossi wants to sell only a few
> large reactors so that he can earn a lot of money per unit, and so he can
> keep an eye on the customer. From his point of view it is better to sell a
> single 1 MW reactor than a hundred 10 kW reactors. If he had a patent,
> things would be different.
>
> - Jed
>
>


-- 
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Reply via email to