Just maybe those are not the entire contents of the emails. What is not public knowledge and is subject to Confidentiality is the identity of the company and what we intent to do with the E-Cat. That we are engaged in attempting to acquire a 100 kW E-Cat system is public knowledge and is nothing new, as was what we disclosed in the portion of the email I copied to Vortex. I don't talk behind my potential suppliers back and now Rossi knows (if he didn't already know) this potential purchase is being discussed on Vortex. Am I using Vortex to encourage Rossi to engage with us? Of course I am. Just good business.

I know Rossi and his team are probably VERY busy at the current moment in time and that building a 100 kW system and getting involved in the acceptance is probably not something Rossi has the man hour availability to do. That is why we structured the offer down from supplying a plant to just supplying 5 E-Cat modules and the control system. My team and I can, with a little guidance from Rossi's team, install the modules and the control system into our racking as well as hooking them up to the diathermic oil circulatory and heat exchanger system, which we will provide inside our 20 ft container. Then we will have a fully operational 100 kW LENR heat system that can be shipped anywhere in the world to do the hot diathermic oil to Ac kWh conversion, which should also fit into the same 20 ft container.

AG


On 11/21/2011 6:42 PM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
At 11:31 PM 11/20/2011, Aussie Guy E-Cat wrote:
We are ready to pay you USD250,000 for the 5 diathermic oil E-Cat modules and the control system. Do we now have a workable proposal?

Sorry he's ummm ... changed his mind.


As always our discussions are Commercial in Confidence."


Ummm ... which you just broke !!!  =8-)

I once went with a corporate atty (in the UK) to discuss some work we were dong, and asked whether we should have an NDA. "Oh no!" he said. "This is Commercial in Confidence, and the courts take a much dimmer view of breaking a Gentleman's Agreement than a mere contract."




Reply via email to