-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner 

> Here is another Hora et al article along similar lines:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/HoraHlowenergyna.pdf


> I added them to the references.


One thing I am not clear on - he goes into many gyrations over the magic
numbers and finds new ones, apparently ... but then inexplicably drops the
practical aspect of that finding for LENR. 

Maybe I am misreading the implication, but given Z=180 could be "special"
for nuclear (quark ?) effects ... then why not consider hafnium as LENR
candidate? That is - since its most prevalent isotope of Hf is Hf-180 ?

... and yes, the major use today for hafnium is nuclear - as control rod
material for fission reactors. IOW Hf has a high cross-section for thermal
neutrons that outweigh its rarity and cost. I suppose that a few grams could
be ground down to nano-particle size range (2-10 nm) and compared against
the Arata-Zhang alloy.

Ya' never know till ya' try ... 

Jones



Reply via email to