On Nov 21, 2009, at 4:45 PM, Jones Beene wrote:

Maybe this has been mentioned. Are you familiar with the Hora/ Miley paper
from last year?

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/HoraHradiochemi.pdf

This was the first time that I remember reading anything similar re: the role of quarks - as in your paper, but it could be a completely different slant since it begins with an examination of quarks in nuclear fission -
before trying to tie that into LENR.

Say, thanks for the reference. I had seen it, but it was just a distant memory, as are most of my memories are these days.

Here is another Hora et al article along similar lines:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/HoraHlowenergyna.pdf

I added them to the references.

Here's a strange one:

RODIONOV, B. and SAVVATIMOVA I.,”UNUSUAL STRUCTURES ON THE MATERIAL SURFACES IRRADIATED BY LOW ENERGY IONS”:
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RodionovBunusualstr.pdf

Weird tracks, and in metal no less. What kind of matter does THAT??


The quark-connection is intriguing and makes sense (if only by default), but like everyone else who is not a specialist in this stuff, I need to study it
more thoroughly.

Keep up the good work.


Thanks! I'll try. It may be all wrong, but at least it appears to be a novel line of thought, and one that explains a lot.



Jones

-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner
Subject: [Vo]:Cold Fusion Nuclear Reactions Draft #7

My paper "Cold Fusion Nuclear Reactions" is now at Draft #7 status.
Hopefully it is about done.

Any critique appreciated.

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/CFnuclearReactions.pdf

http://tinyurl.com/yb4wor9

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/





Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/




Reply via email to