This one is really off topic but I thought I would share it. I had to have my sewer replaced because the teracoda pipe did not pass the new pressue tests. There went a $3,500. They dug up my sidewalk durng construction. The sidewalk was old and I desiced to replace the whole length of it. The contractor asked, "How wide to you want it?" The old one was 31.5 inches wide. I said 32" thats as wide as the door. It was nice level job but the finished sidewalk looked too skinney. My brother in law came and said, "Why did you install such a skinney sidewalk. It should have been at least 36 inches wide. You learned nothing except how to be liberal after 8 years of college." What was I do do? I decided to line the sidewalk with brick pasers. This turned out nicely. My brother in law stated that I would not have had to do this additional work if I have made the sidewalk wide enough to begun with. I said that, "I planed it this way." Leafs are falling on it now and the sap is making lief impressions on the new sidewalk. He asked did you apply surface sealer. I said no. He suggested that I move into assisted living where I would do not have to deal with these kind of things. I am retired how am I so busy doing everything twice? frustrated Frank
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/temp/SideWalk.jpg

