It could be coincidental that the ADGEX product is shipping at the same time or a little ahead of Steorn. The performance claims are very similar.
Fortunately, I’m only out $99 if it doesn’t work. I got notice to expect the product next week. If both ADGEX and Steorn are not the same or very similar technology – which is a form of self-charging capacitance - it would be mind-boggling. Perhaps the Steorn device also has a lithium battery to account for its higher cost. Now ADGEX has a home lighting system which they claim is grid independent. http://trade.adgex.com.au/ Easy to be skeptical of that claim but I would give the Russians a fair probability of having some kind of breakthrough, whereas Steorn has already proved to be little more than scam artists on two separate occasions. What are Blaze’s odds on this one? From: Bob Higgins That may be true, but they are only guaranteeing that it will work for 1 year. And, it is not clear that they are guaranteeing that it will still produce 10WH / day at the end of one year. The internal lithium battery will probably only last about 2 years. That is a total of about 3.6kWH of electricity, or about $3.60 worth for $1300 for the device. It may be worth the price as an experiment demonstrating the novel physics involved, but for nothing else. If it really does involve new physics, the cost would have to decline by a factor of >100 before it would have an impact on society. Keep in mind that you could provide the same daily energy from a couple of solar cells and a voltage boosting inverter for less than $10 in parts if you are looking or an emergency phone charger. And the solar charger would weigh less and last longer. On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Craig Haynie <[email protected]> wrote: "Energy is roughly 10Wh" They're saying it will self-recharge indefinitely. Craig On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 1:54 AM, Teslaalset <[email protected]> wrote: Price is 1200 Euro Power generation is 0.4W Energy is roughly 10Wh Weight is 300 grams, most of it is due to the aluminum casing. Even in a Feraday cage the device works. It’s not sensitive to geographic orientation. They have a granted patent on this. On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Esa Ruoho <[email protected]> wrote: Well, I'm watching the replay of the webinar, at https://www.facebook.com/217496297671/videos/10153326632242672/ when I tuned in to the actual broadcast, they said, 2.1amps, two full recharges of a smartphone, then 24 hours to recharge in case the battery ran out. Did I get it right, Craig? I stand corrected if I got it wrong. Oh, and the price? 1200€.

