Hi Esa,
Yep, they announced on their Facebook page today that they would reveal the price during the Live webinar.
I honestly have no idea of the price, but I can't see it being out of reach of the pockets of normal members of the public. After all, this is an attempt to sell a consumer grade electrical product.
A very unique and valuable consumer grade product that ignores the 2nd law of thermodynamics, I'll grant you that.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:NEW LIVE Steorn Webinars Announced - Product
Demonstrations
From: esa ruoho <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, October 28, 2015 3:41 pm
To: [email protected]
Wow Craig, just read that the price of the O-Cube will be revealed today!I sincerely hope it's in the 100s to the 200 euros, rather than 500-1000-2000+ euros.as I seriously could maybe afford that if it's <200€.maybe.---| Esa Ruoho | +358403703659 | http://fi.linkedin.com/in/esaruoho |On 28 Oct 2015, at 07:37, Craig Brown <[email protected]> wrote:Personally, I'm VERY excited and it's been a long time coming, but worth the wait.Been following the lads at Steorn since 2006.Enjoying the build-up to it immensely.I think it's interesting that no one is talking about Steorn just now, but in a week or so....LOLGet ready as the impossible becomes possible.You heard it here first. ;)#Orbo #Steorn #OCube #Overunity-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:NEW LIVE Steorn Webinars Announced - Product
Demonstrations
From: Esa Ruoho <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, October 28, 2015 3:22 pm
To: [email protected]
So, anyone excited at all for the Steorn O-Cube webinar starting today?starts in 13+ hours, at http://app.webinarjam.net/register/19428/91401be0a7On 22 October 2015 at 23:54, Terry Blanton <[email protected]> wrote:No joy.Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone----- Reply message -----
From: "Esa Ruoho" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [Vo]:NEW LIVE Steorn Webinars Announced - Product Demonstrations
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 3:43 PMTerry, try this - the video is thereOn 22 October 2015 at 22:30, Terry Blanton <[email protected]> wrote:On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 10:14 PM, Craig Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Teaser PROMO for upcoming LIVE Steorn Free Energy Webinars featuring their
> O-Cube
>
> ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3FmbNkfgS4
Returns "This Video is Private".
http://i.imgur.com/AxnBVJ5.png?1
--
--

