What brand of keyboard are you using? Is it a apple wireless keyboard? 
Have you tried going to settings bluetooth and then going to more info and then 
choosing forget this device and then repairing the keyboard to you're iDevice? 

Isaac Hebert
[email protected]



On Oct 8, 2014, at 8:09 AM, Judy Watford <[email protected]> wrote:

>  
> Hi, I am using a portable querty keyboard which has always worked well with 
> my new IPod and my IPhone 5s. Now I can arrow around settings and other 
> screens, but when I use the  two modifier keys and the spacebar to double tap 
> and turn something on or off I get a tone and it doesn't work. I can double 
> tap with my finger. I want to use the keyboard away from the IPod. Does 
> anyone know how to fix this problem. It happened after I updated from ios 7 
> and until I get it fixed, I'm not upgrading my phone.
>  
> Any help would be appreciated.
>  
> Judy
>  
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. 
> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list 
> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to