Hi there,
Does anyone on this list have their I Device set up with an MSN account? I gave an IPod to someone, and we're having a hard time setting up his email with his msn account. I was hoping someone could give me their settings, such as host name, port settings, incoming and outgoing settings, etc. We'd appreciate it. Jim -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
