Hello Jay, I noticed the same thing the other day it happens very little though I think sometimes that happens because the Internet connection.
Joseph Hudson Email [email protected] Phone 254-466-1251 Skype Joseph.Hudson 89 Twitter At Joseph Hutson 89 Sent from my iPad On Sep 8, 2013, at 11:31 AM, "Jed Barton" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hey guys, > > I seem to be having an issue with my zello push to talk. > I can only keep it keyed for about 15 seconds, then it cuts off. Is there a > setting I can adjust. > I'm not releasing the push to talk, but it keeps doing it automatically. > Any thoughts? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google > Group. > > Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. > > Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. > > Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing > [email protected]. > > Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing > [email protected]. > > More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting > http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
