I can't believe I actually spent $30 on an app, and that I'm excited about it. 
This is the first email I've sent using MBraille and I think it actually might 
work as advertised. That's in spite of a lot of mistakes on my part. There is 
definitely a learning curve, but it's going to be very worthwhile. I'm glad I 
waited to buy a querty keyboard. I think MBraille will meet my needs just 
fine!!!
God bless!

Paula and Babe




Sent from my iPhone

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to