The iphone shortcuts are really a great way of inputing oft repeated words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs and even whole pages just by entering a few letters! For example I just type sd and my whole signature line appears. Similarly I just type sse and my email address is typed! Or cg and my telephone number, or sfr and the prayer of St Francis is inserted. I have actually got almost a 100 shortcuts and still adding more. It is really a great IOS feature. I send some very standard replies to my client. So I have even input whole letters as shortcuts. However I am facing one problem- I cannot input a line break in my letters. This is really inconvenient. Can anyone suggest a work around this? Thank you and God bless!
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
