Hi,

Try your local phone repair shop; they will almost certainly have the
capability to fix doc connectors on iPhones and they should be willing
to sort out the touch for you. Before you go, spend some time
researching how much it would cost to simply buy a used touch online
instead of having the current one repaired. Good luck.

Cheers,
Ben.

On 8/13/13, Scott Duck <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My son has a iPod Touch 4th generation.  Somehow, he has managed to
> basically destroy the dock connector.  We don't have Apple Care on it and I
> doubt that Apple Care would be applicable anyway because the damage was not
> the fault of Apple.  I called Apple and they said that all we can do is get
> a new iPod.  I have been looking online for a company that does repairs
> like
> this.  I have found only one, www.ipodjuice.com.  I don't know anything
> about them and I don't like giving my debit card number to a company that I
> have never heard of and when I don't know anyone who has done business with
> them.  Can anyone recommend this or another company who can do this repair?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Duck
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
>
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
> [email protected].
>
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
> [email protected].
>
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to