I also use K  cups. What is the best way to get the app to identify them 
correctly? I also love this app!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:53 PM, Susan <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm another whose totally blind and loves this ap.  It's a must-have
> app for me. I use it for color identification as well as reading
> anything from boxed labels to the tiny print on individual K-cups.
> It's very amazing!
> Blessings,
> Susan
> 
> On 4/7/13, Paul and Paula Jordan <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I absolutely love this app.  My husband and I are both totally blind, and I
>> use it for color identification, telling me what types of frozen vegetables
>> I have and more.  Very cool!
>> God bless!
>> Paula and Babe
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
>> Of Reg Sullivan
>> Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 10:01 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: RE: TapTapSee
>> 
>> Hello folks.  I've had excellent results with this APP.  Tonight I picked
>> two identical jars from the medicine cabinet.  I was thrilled when snapping
>> a picture of the first jar and when it announced, "Advil tablets".
>> If you aren't focused, Tap Tap will simply announce what it is seeing, e.g.
>> cream tile floor.  As a rule of thumb, I like to hold my phone about three
>> or four inches from the target and move away as I snap.  This allows more
>> complete focusing.
>> 
>> 
>> Cheers and have fun with it!
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
>> Of Robert Fenton
>> Sent: April 7, 2013 6:47 PM
>> To: Viphone
>> Subject: TapTapSee
>> 
>> 
>> Hello everybody:
>> 
>> I have just started experimenting with this app. How would a totally blind
>> person ensure that what they wanted to take a picture of was completely in
>> focus? Thank you for your help.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Bob Fenton
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
>> Google
>> Group.
>> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
>> Google
>> Group.
>> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
>> Group.
>> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to