Hello all. Sieghard is actually correct. When I posted my message I meant for 
it to only go to the Mac list. I have been reading messages on the iPhone and 
had viPhone on the brain. After I saw that a little bit ago I felt really bad 
because coming from a moderator I wouldn't have wanted to see someone else do 
this either. So with a hand slapping on myself, let's bring this topic to a 
close and discuss the Mac on the Mac list. On a side note I do appreciate the 
congratulations and the various suggestions on how to best proceed. However it 
does belong on the Mac list.

---
Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or auto 
complete errors.

On Apr 7, 2013, at 2:31 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Might I respectfully ask that Mac topics are posted to the various Mac
> lists? This list has enough traffic already.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Sieghard
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
> Of BBS
> Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:19 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Jumping in with using a Mac
> 
> Hi Craig. Well for starters, I'd recommend any newby Mac user go 
> through the Voiceover interactive tutorial. I think that's why some 
> people complain that the Mac is too hard, because they don't do it or 
> they do but they don't complete it. As I've said in my previous post, 
> yes, there is a learning curve, but once you've learned to "interact" 
> with items on your screen, you're pretty much set. I didn't follow any 
> podcasts or websites to learn Voiceover, it came naturally. And now 
> look at me. I've had my Mac for almost 3 years and loving every minute of
> it.
> 
> -- 
> Shawn
> Sent from my White MacBook using SamNet
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to