I highly recommend Earle Harrison's "Mac Academy Workshop" book, which
you can get in braille or on CD as an HTML document. Well worth the
money.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:13:08 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello. I hope this day finds you well. Starting on Monday, April 8 I will join 
>the MacWorld. I figure I have been an iOS user for about three years so now it 
>is time to start using a Mac. My first machine is a MacBook Pro 13 inch with 
>250 gig hard drive. I believe it is a mid or late 2010 model. I cannot 
>remember exactly what it is, however it does run Mountain lion and it will 
>give me a chance to get my feet wet without spending two or $3000 upfront. It 
>looks like I have some guides to read, however I do not suspect it will be all 
>that difficult. I like learning new things and like the challenge of new 
>operating systems. I know DOS, Linux, and windows very well. So I suspect 
>learning the Mac operating system will not be too terrible. I already know 
>about some of the things to watch out for. For example I should not think of 
>Mac OS like windows. Instead I will think of Mac OS like Mac OS. I believe 
>that thinking of an operating system in terms of its own ways and itself will 
>be the
>best way. This message has nothing useful really in it other than me bragging.
>
>Take care all.
>
>---
>Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or auto 
>complete errors.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to