Hello all, I note that after I have viewed a message with attached picture, if I try to send a new message to anyone, the keyboard no longer comes up for me with VoiceOver, although it is on the screen. The only way I have been able to restore functionality is to totally re-boot the phone by pressing the home and power buttons simultaneously for a hard re-boot.
Anyone else note this behavior? BTW, turning VO on and off with triple click home has no impact. Thanks. Amy -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
