I have two or three different internet radio streams I like to listen to each day, all at different times and on different stations. Does anyone know if you can schedule multiple recordings in OOTunes. If not, is there an accessible radio app that will allow this?

~Ann

--
R.I.P. Diana Marie Tate 1996-2012
Beloved feline friend and favorite taskmistress! I hope you're bossing around 
all the Tabbies up there, angel girl!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to