Where can I get this from, please?
Thanks!

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Sieghard 
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2024 11:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Apple Watch 10 and "new" Ultra 2

I bought a third party Milanese loop for my Apple Watch Ultra 2 and I am very 
happy with it, of course it cost a fraction o fwhat Apple wants for their’s.

From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> On Behalf Of Chela 
Robles
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2024 12:37 PM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Apple Watch 10 and "new" Ultra 2

I guess what I’m interested in is the Melanese loop since I already have an 
ultra. Sorry for any typos.
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2024, at 12:22 PM, Jessica Barr 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I have a Series 8 Apple Watch, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth 
upgrading to the Series 10. I'm tempted because of the thinner casing and the 
fact that I can't use the double tap feature that was introduced last year.
Jessica
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2024, at 3:08 PM, Sieghard Weitzel 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

The Apple Watch 10 sounds like it has a few good new features although even 
here I don’t see much of a reason to upgrade if you currently have a series 9 
watch.
I was very surprised that unless I am missing something, the only “upgrade” to 
the Apple Watch Ultra 2 is a few new colour options; I was expecting an Apple 
Watch Ultra 3 and I am very happy that my Ultra 2 I bought last year seems to 
still be the cutting edge.


--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR01MB690665A308C72C59A46E7839C7992%40CH0PR01MB6906.prod.exchangelabs.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR01MB690665A308C72C59A46E7839C7992%40CH0PR01MB6906.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/18087AEC-1E4C-427C-A80D-573050364CE6%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/18087AEC-1E4C-427C-A80D-573050364CE6%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2338295E-90F1-4E84-8188-40C62AAB3514%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2338295E-90F1-4E84-8188-40C62AAB3514%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR01MB690677CFD8F2C5F11987DFBDC79A2%40CH0PR01MB6906.prod.exchangelabs.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR01MB690677CFD8F2C5F11987DFBDC79A2%40CH0PR01MB6906.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR20MB448369429075605091F282D2C99A2%40PH7PR20MB4483.namprd20.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to