The phenomenon described in this thread is quite frustrating. It has manifested from the very first release of iOS 17.0 and has obviously escaped the attention of Apple development. A “work around” is to gesture one step beyond the control item desired, then back to that item and double tap. I find this very annoying, but at least I’m not deleting mail and messages I want to keep.
************ - Bill from Northern Wisconsin - “I think and think for months and years.” - “Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false.” - “The hundredth time I am right.” Albert Einstein > On Nov 12, 2023, at 6:41 AM, CJ & AA MAY <[email protected]> wrote: > > I’ll try this; not sure which one I have already. > Alison > -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/44FFEC54-CADE-42E0-B104-5E75F8E1E8EB%40gmail.com.
